“Explore Margaret River’s Stunning Scenery and Attractions”
1 FULL DAY TOUR – $1100 AUD (11 hour tour)
2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT – $1800 AUD (9am – 5pm daily)
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS – $2700 AUD (9am – 5pm daily)
- The above costs are for up to 13 passengers.
- We DON’T CHARGE PER PERSON, we charge a FLAT RATE PER DAY.
- Charge includes accommodation for driver + tour guide.
- You will need to book your own accommodation based on your budget (at your own expense).
- Entrance fees and meals is at your own expense payable on the day.
- Additional time is charged at $100 AUD per hour.
Busselton is 220km South West of Perth. Busselton is home to the longest wooden jetty (pier) in the Southern Hemisphere stretching almost 2 km out to sea. Construction of the jetty began in 1853 and was continually extended until the 1960s when it reached its current length of 1841 metres. Since 2003 the jetty has offered visitors a tourist train ride, an underwater observatory and an interpretive centre.
Margaret River is a town in the South West of WA, 277kms South of Perth. The surrounding area is the Margaret River Wine Region and is known for its wine production and tourism, attracting an estimated 500,000 visitors annually.
WE OFFER SMALL PERSONALISED TOURS
The itinerary is completely flexible and we are happy to accommodate any requests you might have.
- Complementary Hotel pickup and drop off (9am pickup)
- Travel in luxury air-conditioned 13 seat commuter (1 – 13 passengers)
- Car seats for children under 7 years of age and a luggage trailer available at no extra charge
Let us know what attractions you’d like to see and we’ll work with you to finalise the itinerary.
- Visit Bunbury Farmers Market (over 150 local growers supplying Bunbury Farmers Market with fresh fruit, vegetables and salads)
- Visit the Bunbury Dolphin Discovery Center – recommend first thing in the morning to have the best chance of seeing the dolphins as they come to shore. Sightings is not guaranteed.
Adult – $10, Child – $5 (4 – 14 yrs) at own expense
- Visit Busselton Jetty – the longest wooden jetty in the Southern Hemisphere (almost 2km out to sea). Walk along the jetty or take a train ride. At the end of the jetty visit the Underwater Observatory (optional – at own expense). Admission Costs – click here.
- Enjoy free chocolate tastings at Margaret River Chocolate Factory
- Visit Providore and enjoy selection of wines, chocolate liqueurs and a huge range of home made jams, preserves, olive oils sauces, dressings, spice mixes and desserts (free tastings)
- Visit Bettenay’s Nougat– Hand crafted Nougat, Wine & Nougat Liqueurs (free tastings)
- Visit Margaret River Dairy Company and enjoy an award winning selection of yoghurts and artisan cheeses (free tastings)
- Visit the town of Cowaramup and have your photo taken with 42 lie-sized fibreglass Freisian cows and calves – and a stop at Candy Cow – the best lolly shop in the South West
- Visit Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse – situated at the most south-westerly point of Australia, it is the tallest lighthouse on mainland Australia.
Audio Self Guided Tour – Adult: $8
Audio Self Guided Tour + Tower Tour – Adult: $20
1 hour drive from Margaret River Town (allow 3 hours for this activity)
- Visit Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse – visitors to the top balcony are awarded with breathtaking panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, Cape Naturaliste, Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park and the beautiful Geographe Bay coastline. Easier than most lighthouses to climb, the Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse is one of the most popular attractions in the Geographe Bay and Margaret River region.
Adult – $14.00 Child – $7.00 (4-16 years) Fully Guided Lighthouse Tour – $28.00
45 minutes from Margaret River (allow 2.5 hours for this activity)
- Wonky Windmill Farm – feed the farm animals, enjoy a tour of the Fruit Orchards + fruit picking (11am + 2pm, picked fruit $5/kilo) Cost – Adult: $12, Child – $10, Under 2 – Free.
- Visit Bush Shack Brewery – specialising in great tasting, all natural, novelty beers and wine.
They have a great lunch menu and kids playground.
- Visit Little Fish Restaurant – lakeside views while enjoying your lunch in the heart of Yallingup
- Enjoy lunch at Clancy’s Fish Pub serving up delicious seafood overlooking a tranquil lake and soaring gum trees
- Visit Ngilgi Cave – semi guided cave tour (Standard Tour, 1 hour) Adult $22.50, Child $12.50
Explore the ancient wonders of Ngilgi Cave! Beneath the limestone ridge which forms Cape Naturaliste, lies Ngilgi Cave at Yallingup. Discovered in 1899, Ngilgi Cave (formerly known as Yallingup Cave) is one of Geographe Bay’s most renowned tourist attractions.
- Visit Mammoth Cave – the most easily accessible of all the show caves in the region, with the first chamber actually accessible by wheelchair. It is a self-guided cave, where you explore on your own while listening to an informative ‘audio tour’ through the MP3 player and headset provided. You are free to wander at your own pace along the boardwalks and platforms, through the majestic chambers of the cave. Mammoth Cave is also one of just a few caves in the south west which contains fossils. A visit to Mammoth Cave finishes with a winding walk through the beautiful marri forest, with whistling birds and stunning flora displays. Mammoth Cave is much more than a cave – it is a complete nature experience. Adult – $22.50, Child – $12.50.
- Visit Yallingup Shearing Shed – feed the pet sheep. The store has an abundance of merino wool clothing ranges for both men and women. beautiful jumpers, super soft scarves, hats, socks and the famous UGGS.
- Visit Yallingup Maze – great fun for the whole family. Accomplish the every changing Yallingup Maze, relax and enjoy a coffee while playing family board games + tricky puzzles, kids can run free in the huge outdoor nature-play space
- Visit The Berry Farm – known for their homemade Jams, Preserves, Sauces, Syrups and other gourmet creations. Their winery creates something a little different in the region, making Sparkling Fruit Wines, Fortified Wines(Ports), Liqueurs, Ciders and Vinegars. All their products are made on their farm and are also available online. Enjoy fresh local produce at the Cottage Cafe (seasonal menu).
- Visit Hamelin Bay – one of the best places in Australia to spot wild sting rays up close. The gentle and friendly, yet completely wild sting ray population that live in the bay are unafraid of people wading in the water and swimming with them. Throughout the day these sting rays make regular visits to the beach around the boat ramp and Old Jetty. Your chances of spotting a sting ray on any giving day are pretty high – especially in summer – but they’re wild animals so there are no guarantees. But even if the sting rays are in hiding you will not regret a visit to Hamelin Bay, as it’s one of the most beautiful and interesting beaches in the Margaret River Region and a top attraction in its own right. The fact remains that they’re wild animals with poisonous barbs in their tails, so do take care around them! In particular be careful not to accidentally step or fall on one.
- Visit Canal Rocks – A narrow timber walkway allows for easy access and great views of the rushing ocean beneath. It is always impressive no matter what the weather, but breathtaking when the big storms and swells roll in. little pools and lagoons where you can look for marine creatures like cheeky crabs to brightly coloured starfish. There are little pools and lagoons where you can look for marine creatures like cheeky crabs to brightly coloured starfish.
WHALE WATCHING TOUR: Blue + Sperm Whales, Orcas & Humpback Whales (at your own expense, to be pre-booked online)
March – April (Fremantle) Sardine Jetty, 8am departure
Sept – Dec (Fremantle) Sardine Jetty, 9am departure
May – Aug (Augusta) Augusta Boat Harbour, 10am & 2pm departure
Aug – Nov (Busselton) Port Geographe Marina, 9am & 1pm departure
- At a restaurant of your choice – at your own expense.
- Our driver can include time to stop at the local grocery store in Margaret River if you’d prefer to cook your own meals.
Accommodation recommendations in Margaret River:
- Peppermint Brook Cottages
- Margarets Forest Holiday Apartments (self contained in the heart of Margaret River)
- Darby Park Serviced Residences
- Riverview Tourist Park
- Margaret River Hideaway and Farmstay
- Sunflower Animal Farmstay
- Bayview Geographe Resort (AREA: Busselton)
- Bayshore – Beachside Resort (AREA: Dunsborough)
Tour cost excludes 10% GST.
Tour information is a guide, time and itineraries may vary and are subject to availability.
For more info, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org