“Book a Private Tour for a group of 1 – 13 passengers for only $1100 AUD”
York is the oldest inland town in WA, situated 97kms east of Perth. York has many important heritage buildings, some dating from the 1850s and 1860s, and many from the Gold Rush period (1885 to 1900). The entire town site of York has been listed as an Historic Town. The town has adapted by changing from a traditional sheep and wheat agricultural community into a tourist town. It features music festivals, a motor museum, art galleries, skydiving and many bed and breakfast services, farm stays and the picturesque Avon River.
Wave Rock, a prehistoric rock formation, eroded by weather over millions of years. Climb to the top and enjoy the view of the surrounding farm land, shiny salmon gum-forests, and the beautiful salty scrubby bush. This is Australia at its finest.
- Complementary Hotel pickup and drop off
- Travel in our luxury air-conditioned 13 seat commuter minibus
- Visit York (the oldest inland town in WA)
- Enjoy a coffee (at own expense) from local Bakery, York
- A quick stop at York Suspension Bridge which connects residents east of the Avon River to the center of York
- Drive to Hyden (home to Wave Rock and Hippo’s Yawn)
- Wave Rock – a huge iconic granite rock, shaped like an ocean wave, estimated to be over 2.7 billion years old!
- Enjoy lunch in Hyden (at own expense) and explore Hyden at leisure.
- On the way back to Perth pass by huge wheat farms, fruit orchards and rural farms.
Drop off back at hotel by 7pm.
BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR (1 -13 Passengers)
$1100 AUD flat rate for the day (12 hour tour)
We don’t charge per person, we charge a flat rate per day.
Please email for a QUOTE – email@example.com or complete a quote form.
* Tour price quoted excludes 10% GST.
Tour information is a guide, time and itineraries may vary and are subject to availability.