Conditions of Hire
- Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters reserves the right to alter tours and change prices without notice.
- All payments must be paid in full at the time of booking to secure your booking for Tours or charter service.
- Any changes in an existing booking can be made 3 working days prior to the date of job. Any changes to bookings are subject to availability & we will do our best to assist you.
- Prices are correct at the time of advertising. All prices advertised on our website excludes GST, for the final cost please add GST to the prices as from 12 Aug 2021.
- Cancellation fees do apply. See our Cancellation Policy below.
- Tours and Charters do not operate on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, news years eve, new years day or Easter weekend.
- The consumption of food, alcohol and smoking is not permitted inside the minibus.
- Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters cannot be held responsible for any alteration on any day as a result of bad weather or any other factor beyond its control.
- Personal property is the responsibility of the traveller and lost property will be held at our head office for two weeks only.
- Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters will not be held responsible for a passenger missing a flight due to incorrect times being given by a passenger OR in the case where a passenger requests to be picked up at a specified time against the advice of Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters.
- Passengers must give us their correct Flight number, Check In time, Departure time, Arrival time etc. Any incorrect information may void the reservation/fare and cancellation fees may be charged. No responsibility will be taken by Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters for a passenger not being picked up at the correct time or missing a flight due to incorrect details above.
- In the case where a return flight date or time changes it is the passengers responsibility to inform Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters of the change at least 24 hours before their arrival in Perth, changes made after this time may incur a $20.00 surcharge. In the case of a flight being delayed or late Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters will keep up to date with arrival times and will adjust times accordingly, this will not incur a surcharge.
- In the event of our minibus breaking down, Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters will try our best to make alternative arrangements and will try arrange alternative transport. Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters will reimburse the passenger(s) their fare. In the event of alternative transport not turning up and a passenger missing a flight or there being major delays out of our control, Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters will not be held liable for the passenger missing the flight or any additional costs associated with the delay or alternative transport arrangements.
- Tour itineraries are intended as a guide only. Alterations may come about due to road conditions, flooding, mechanical defects or other reasons. Any additional expenses incurred by the passenger are not Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters responsibility. Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters and/or its agents and employees are unable to guarantee exact arrival or departure times due to traffic or unforeseen circumstances. The company will not be liable for failure to make connections with any other service or event.
- In the event of a breakdown or other mechanical defect, the operator reserves the right to substitute vehicles other than specified ones to ensure operation of transfers. However we do not take any responsibility for the same and will not be held responsible for conditions out of our control.
- For Charter Service Bookings, waiting charges apply if the driver is kept waiting. Please note that waiting time charges apply in 15 minute increments should your scheduled departure be delayed from your side for any reason whatsoever without informing us.
- No responsibility is accepted for any loss to personal belongings, items, articles, etc. It is highly recommended that you ensure no personal belongings are left behind on the minibus.
- No refunds for “No Show”.
- If you keep the driver waiting or the vehicle is spoilt or damaged, additional charges will apply.
- If paying by direct deposit, please email your remittance advice of the payment done by you. Also please include your name in the description or Invoice number when remitting the payment by direct deposit.
- Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters reserves the right to cancel or alter transfers without notice as deemed necessary.
- We reserve the right to cancel a transfer or booking if clients or groups display unruly behaviour, are abusive, too drunk to behave themselves, damage vehicle or the driver feels threatened in any manner.
All the pictures and text on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters cannot assure the accuracy or completeness of any information on the website.
- Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters, including its partners, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, do not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from our vehicle use including any additional services we may offer.
- Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters will not accept any liability for links on our site which connect to other websites that are not under our control.
- Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters holds the copyright to this website. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this website, or copy any of it for any other purpose without the prior expressed written consent of Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters.
- Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters reserves the right to change, add, delete, modify add corrections to the website, at any time and without notice.
You (the tour participant) accept the risks involved in participating in various activities and participate at your own risk. Risks include accidents, physical injury and death. You take full responsibility for this risk and confirm that you are in a suitable physical condition with no underlying medical conditions or injuries which may affect your ability to safely participate in these activities during your Private Tour.
You will not hold Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters or the owners, organisers, staff, sponsors or partners liable for any injuries or illness sustained as a result of your participation in an activity. Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters will not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim or costs arising as a consequence of your participation in an activity on the Private Tour or chater service.
Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters cancellation policy will be applicable as follows:
- Where the booking of a Tour has been made and paid for in full a cancellation fee will occur. Cancellations made within 7 days of departure – 25% of reservation cost. All refunds will be made within 7 days of notice of cancellation and paid into your preferred account less the cancellation fee.
- If a booking has been made and a deposit paid, the deposit will be forfeited for cancellations within a week of the booked date.
- No refunds for last minute cancellations. If a client decides to rather take alternative Transport they will not be refunded their fare.
- All other cancellations made within 4 hours of the booking will incur a $25 cancellation fee.
Thank you for your co-operation!
The Management team of:
Happy Go Lucky Tour and Charters