“Book a Half Day Swan Valley Wine Tasting Tour for 1 – 13 passengers from only $25 per person”
COST: SWAN VALLEY HALF DAY PRIVATE TOUR
$25 per person (13 passengers)
$30 per person (10 – 12 passengers)
$40 per person (8 – 10 passengers)
$50 per person (6 – 7 passengers)
1 – 5 passengers – contact us for a quote
Please email for a QUOTE – email@example.com or complete a quote form.
PERSONALISE YOUR TOUR:
We are flexible and happy to accommodate your requests – please let us know if you’d like to include a particular Winery, Distillery or Brewery in the Itinerary or change the Tour times. We will personalise the Tour as required and you are also welcome to provide your own Itinerary for the day!
- Our PRIVATE TOURS are perfect for families, couples or small groups looking for a unique experience!
- Pickup and drop off from NOR Residential Address, Perth CBD, Crown Casino or Guildford Station.
- Flexible start and finish times!
- Enjoy a private tour in our luxury minibus around Perth’s Swan Valley Wine Region.
- We don’t fill our bus with other passengers, we only take your group on the day you book us.
- We can also DECORATE the bus with banners free of charge for a Special Occasion!
- Wine tastings and lunch is at your own expense, payable on the day of the tour.
SUGGESTED TOUR ITINERARY: Swan Valley Half Day Tour
- Pick up 10:30am (or at a time convenient to you – Perth Northern Suburbs, Perth CBD or Guildford Station)
- Visit Providore & enjoy wine, chocolate liqueur & local produce tastings (11:00 – 11:30) – no charge
- Visit Swanbrook Winery & enjoy wine tasting & wine infused sorbet sampling (11:45 – 12:15) – cost $5 p/p
- Visit Jane Book Wines & enjoy wine tastings (11:45 – 12:15) – no charge
- Enjoy lunch at venue of your choice (at your own expense) (12:30-2:00)
- Drop off back at location 2:30pm.
- (If you’d like to extend the tour, additional time is charged at $110 per hour).
NOTE: Please note wine tastings and lunch is at your own expense, payable on the day of the tour.
* All tours are subject to availability *